St. Jude’s Academy offers an exciting array of fun, activity-based programs for children of all ages. SJA Summer Camp provides opportunities for exploration, creativity and personal growth within a positive atmosphere where children are inspired through meaningful participation and enriched experiences. SJA Camp provides a unique setting in which learning and fun interconnect.
Here’s The Scoop!
- Two snacks and lunch are provided.
- A minimum of 3 excursions per week are included in the fee.
- Cash, cheque or credit card accepted for payment.
- Please make cheques payable to St. Jude’s Academy.
- A $20 one-time non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration to hold your child’s spot.
- Full balance is due 7 days prior to the start of each week’s session.
- Please provide 2 weeks notice of cancellation or changes.
- No refunds if cancellation is within 14 days.
- Camp sessions and availability subject to change based on registration and/or the discretion of St. Jude’s Academy.
- Children will not be released to anyone other than the parents listed on this application without prior written consent.
St. Jude’s Academy is committed to creating a safe, inclusive and diverse learning community that allows our campers to learn and interpret the world in which we live through communication, social interaction and facilitated hands-on activities.